|Class||Age Group||Registration fee||Gender|
|Eli||15 and younger||$35.00||Both M & F|
|Ferex||(16-35)||$55.00||Seperate M - F|
|Dune||(36-49)||$55.00||Seperate M - F|
|Bonnie||(50-62)||$55.00||Seperate M - F|
|Dory||(62+)||$55.00||Seperate M - F|
|Muddy Sneakers||All Ages||$55.00||Both M & F|
Note: Muddy sneakers class allows competitors to run the course by themselves, without a dog.
• All activity is ON LEASH.
• Collars allowed: Pinch/prong, choke, flat, fur saver, or harness. No E-Collars.
• Judging will be based on completion time of the dog and handler team. Time penalties will be added for not completing a challenge.
• Anyone displaying abuse to their dog or displaying unsportsmanlike conduct will be disqualified and banned from competing.
• Dogs MUST be on a leash at all times while on the property.
• Use of food treats to motivate your dog while on the course is not allowed. You may use a ball or tug with your dog.
• We strongly suggest bringing a clean, dry change of clothes.
• All dogs must be up to date on their rabies, kennel cough and parvo shots.
The fastest time in each division will place.
First, second and Third place trophies will be awarded for each division. Fourth, fifth and sixth place will receive commerative medals. Trophies will also be awarded for Overall Champion Male and Overall Champion Female.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you prefer to register by snail mail, you may download a pdf copy of our registration form here. Please make checks for registration fees payable to Sheep Dog Impact Assiatance, and mail to the above address.